Directions & ParkingSingletary Center for the Arts is located on the campus of the University of Kentucky at the corner of Rose Street and Euclid Avenue. For live, up-to-the-minute updates from UK Parking & Transportation Services, tune to 1700 AM before heading to the Singletary Center!
The Lexington Philharmonic offers valet parking for $10 per car at the Rose St. entrance, and free parking for patrons at the parking structure on the corner of South Limestone and Avenue of Champions Avenue (Euclid, next to Kennedy Bookstore). The lots listed below are also available. To avoid ticketing, park in designated lots (see above) only! The R lots are NEVER available for concert parking!
Parking is also available in the following lots on performance nights, unless otherwise stated:
- The parking garage at South Limestone Street and Avenue of Champions (Euclid).
- The E lot behind the King Alumni House on Rose Street, across from the Singletary Center. Access from Linden Walk.
- The E lot behind UK Career Center building on Rose Street, across from the Singletary Center. Access from Linden Walk.
- The E lot behind Memorial Coliseum. Access from College View. Availability is limited; no overflow parking is permitted in the R1 area.
- The E lot next to the Hardymon Building located on the corner of Rose and Maxwell Streets. Access from College View; no overflow parking is permitted in the R1 area.
- The E lot at the corner of Euclid Avenue and Martin Luther King Blvd., across from the Student Center. Access from Martin Luther King Blvd or Lexington Avenue.
- The large Student Center lot. Access from (Euclid) Avenue of Champions.
Please note that these lots are not reserved for the sole use of Singletary Center patrons. After 3:30 p.m. on weekdays, and all day weekends they are also available to anyone with a valid UK permit.
From I-64 East (Louisville) / I-64 West (Ashland) / I-75 South (Cincinnati)
Take exit 113 (marked Paris/Lexington). Turn right off the exit ramp onto North Brodway (US 68). Follow through downtown approximately 3.5 miles. Two blocks past the Hyatt Regency Lexington, turn left onto West Maxwell Street. Follow to the corner of UK's campus, turning right on Rose Street. The Singletary Center is located on the corner of Rose Street and Euclid, Avenue (at the first intersection you come to, it well be ahead and on the right).
From I-75 North (Richmond)
Take exit 104 (marked Athens/Lexington). Turn left off the ramp onto Athens Boonesboro Road (which turns into Richmond Road, and then Main Street without taking any turns). Follow for 8.2 miles to downtown. Turn left onto Rose Street. The Singletary Center is located on the corner of Rose and Euclid Ave. (at the third intersection you come to, it will be ahead and on your right).
From the Bluegrass Parkway
Turn right off the exit onto Versailles Road (US 60). Follow it about 10 miles until it becomes a one way street (West Maxwell Street). Follow until you reach UK's campus, turning right on Rose Street. The Singletary Center is the large brick building located on the corner of Rose and Euclid Ave. (at the first intersection you come to, it will be ahead and on your right).